Occupations!
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Do you ever see a Job advertised and haven't a clue what it is? Some job titles are so pretentious. Here's one I saw earlier:-

"Wondering whether anyone can recommend any good eyebrow technicians? Looking for HD brows and brow mapping. Mobile or local."

Sorry, I know I'm old but "eyebrow technician" "HD brows" "brow mapping". What on earth is that about? Is this somewhere you go and end up with eyebrows halfway up your forehead and a permanently surprised look?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
How to make you feel more important than you are.  Big Grin . Especially when you’re just plucking other people’s eye brows   Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

There are lots of pretentious titled jobs out there.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

JJB Online
Moonraker
I'm a domestic engineer, but a not a hugely good one. What gardening based pretentious descriptions could there be? Arboreal fallout reclamation?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Landscaping manicurist - mows lawns for a living
Green space vertical fettler - hedge trimmer
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Never could get my head around 'Tree Surgeon'................guy with a chainsaw! Rolleyes Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:

Farendwoman Offline
(05-11-2023, 10:26 PM)Veggie Wrote: Do you ever see a Job advertised and haven't a clue what it is? Some job titles are so pretentious. Here's one I saw earlier:-

"Wondering whether anyone can recommend any good eyebrow technicians? Looking for HD brows and brow mapping. Mobile or local."

Sorry, I know I'm old but "eyebrow technician" "HD brows" "brow mapping". What on earth is that about? Is this somewhere you go and end up with eyebrows halfway up your forehead and a permanently surprised look?
No..you end up with eyebrows that look like a Groucho Marx moustache drawn on with a Sharpie.
[-] The following 3 users Like Farendwoman's post:

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I know somepne who had their eyebrows tattoo'd on? I had never heard of this before?
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
(06-11-2023, 12:46 PM)Vinny Wrote: I know somepne who had their eyebrows tattoo'd on? I had never heard of this before?
Maybe they'd had chemo and lost them? 
I worked with a girl who had plucked her eyebrows so much that they never grew back! She meticulously drew them on every day  for the 30+ years that I knew her. Not sure what happened after that because she moved to Australia.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
Here's one I came across - visual merchandiser - I hadn't a clue what it meant, and was not much wiser after looking it up -  the job entails defining, designing and implementing a creative visual merchandising strategy  Huh 

I finally worked out that a visual merchandiser is what in my day we called a window dresser!   Dodgy
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 4 users Like Moth's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie