2023 - Good Morning,. Afternoon, Night
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Evening everyone.
I might be a little quieter than usual Big Grin  . We’re having a long weekend away. I’m looking forward to it & dreading it in equal measures. My best friend is getting married.  That bit will be entertaining apart from having to wear a dress. The travelling to & from Chester, not so much. And leaving the boys! Never spent a night away from the boys. They starting their holidays this evening. Going round to a friend, who they both really like. As we’re leaving early in the morning. I’m really looking forward to a takeaway at some point. Also I get to pick up my new shower tray. Also I’ll get to see an old friend I’ve not seen in 30 years! Big Grin
Best bit when we get home, we can again start building. Because we won’t be faffing about with a military operation to get the vehicle through MOTs. 2 trips to Oban this week. It failed Monday, passed today  Big Grin .Bob has spent about 3 weeks under the flipping thing. With the occasional stressful break because the parts haven’t arrived. Due to weather, incompetent couriers, incompetent ferries. Nearly as much time spent in the attic looking for things that have been very carefully packed because of moving. Then the realisation , you need some of that!  Rolleyes  . All immensely infuriating. When all you really want to do , is stay home in your very old comfy clothes and build your house.
But it will be good to see my best mate finally walk down the aisle and be very happy.  Cool
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 7 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Admin, Bren, Broadway, Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 - Good Morning,. Afternoon, Night - by Small chilli - 25-10-2023, 07:01 PM