2023 - How's your Weather today?
JJB Offline
Moonraker
Magic picture Pros. That is impressive. I bet you're really glad you're not going anywhere. The snow in your area might be very variable. P is looking at rail cams (doesn't everyone Smile ) and one of your local stations (I think) doesn't have as much as you.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Proserpina, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
(10-03-2023, 10:57 AM)JJB Wrote: Magic picture Pros. That is impressive. I bet you're really glad you're not going anywhere. The snow in your area might be very variable. P is looking at rail cams (doesn't everyone Smile ) and one of your local stations (I think) doesn't have as much as you.

No, I gather most of the local trains are running. Not many buses though. However, I live near the top of a big hill - one of the higher points in the city. I've seen pictures of the suburb down the valley from me and the main roads are slushy but passable. 

I probably could have walked down there, got a tram to the station then a train to the next town, hiked up to the hospital, and then done it all in reverse to come home. But since I had nothing specific scheduled for today and don't have direct responsibility for patients in my current post, I'm taking advantage of being able to stay at home! 

Just hope it goes away quickly.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 2 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger

can anyone tell me why I'm getting this instead of Proserpina's picture? I've not changed any settings.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
No idea Moth but its a huge photo - much larger than usually appears here - don't know how Pros managed that!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Moth

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(10-03-2023, 03:49 PM)Veggie Wrote: No idea Moth but its a huge photo - much larger than usually appears here - don't know how Pros managed that!
I just get a 'No Entry'sign? Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Moth

Admin Offline
The Boss
I can't see it either....the system does gave a file size limit, so perhaps its that
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Admin's post:
  • Moth

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
I tried downloading Pros's photo so that I could shrink it but couldn't even save it. Its a PNG image if that helps (doubt it!).
Sorry folks, it needs someone brighter than me to do it.
  • Moth

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
A jigsaw puzzle of Pros's garden. Big Grin

• Moth

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
Oh Sad I thought I'd just found an easier way to post pictures! I did shrink the file before posting, but maybe not quite enough (I couldn't remember the limit). I'll try reposting in the old way some time, but unfortunately my phone is nearing my data limit for the month despite having 11+ days to go, so no pictures being pushed from my phone until my data limit resets of I get home WiFi!
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Proserpina's post:
  • Veggie

Roitelet Offline
Not cold here but very windy and we lost a tree today ??. Tomorrow it gets cut up.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Roitelet's post:
  • Veggie