2023 - Seeds and Stuff I've bought/acquired
toomanytommytoes Offline
Last week I went to the local garden centres and bought some winter flowering heathers for a new flower bed. Now I have 3 each of Erica x darleyensis 'Kramer's Rote' and Erica erigena 'W.T. Rackliff'. Also picked up some more Iris reticulata, Allium sphaerocephalon , dwarf tulips and botanical crocus bulbs because they were much cheaper than buying online.

Both garden centres are right next door to each other, one is much smaller and more old fashioned, the other is new, expensive, stinks of pot pourri and is full of chintzy non-gardening related rubbish. It does however have a good reduced section where I found some Berberis thunbergii for very cheap so I got one each of Admiration, Harlequin and Nana in 3L pots for the total of £10.

I spent some Nectar points on eBay and got a Mahonia aquifolium 'Apollo' and I've ordered a Mahonia nitens 'Cabaret' and some mixed candelabra primulas from JParkers.
[-] The following 3 users Like toomanytommytoes's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2023 - Seeds and Stuff I've bought/acquired - by toomanytommytoes - 14-10-2023, 06:58 PM