[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Farendwoman, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Farendwoman Offline
I think it’s absolutely magnificent!
[-] The following 2 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I’ve done a sign for the barrow now as it wasn’t really screaming stop and buy something.

It still doesn’t scream buy something. So I’m about to go make an open / closed sign  Big Grin .

And it’s still not where I want it but the man I need to ask is on holiday at the moment.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 7 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, JJB, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Veggie, Vinny

Farendwoman Offline
Love it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Farendwoman's post:
  • Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Sales are slow but then there aren't many holiday makers looking to take home a few veg plants  Big Grin . I've had to remove the bird boxes that bob made, from the Barrow.  Mrs. Wasp decided a nest box was a perfect place for her to raise her offspring.  Mrs. Wasp's nest was relocated as best I could , while she was out. Hopefully she'll think the money box to small to build in.
[-] The following 5 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Knotty, Scarlet, Veggie

Knotty Offline
I hope sales soon pick up for you, it certainly looks the part.  Do you have many near neighbours where you are?

I remember years ago I had a stall outside mainly selling plants which really took off, at the time we were on quite a busy road with plenty of punters passing.
Greetings from Dorset
I am always happy in the garden
[-] The following 3 users Like Knotty's post:
  • Farendwoman, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-05-2023, 04:02 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Sales are slow but then there aren't many holiday makers looking to take home a few veg plants  Big Grin . I've had to remove the bird boxes that bob made, from the Barrow.  Mrs. Wasp decided a nest box was a perfect place for her to raise her offspring.  Mrs. Wasp's nest was relocated as best I could , while she was out. Hopefully she'll think the money box to small to build in.
Could you put a cork/plug or some sort in the hole? Maybe just a "Buzz off" sign would warn Mrs Wasp off?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Farendwoman, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-05-2023, 04:10 PM)Knotty Wrote: I hope sales soon pick up for you, it certainly looks the part.  Do you have many near neighbours where you are?

I remember years ago I had a stall outside mainly selling plants which really took off, at the time we were on quite a busy road with plenty of punters passing.
Not many closer neighbours. Only 9 houses with permanent residents in the village    Smile . Hopefully things will pick up when I have some bunches of flowers available.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-05-2023, 04:22 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 04:02 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Sales are slow but then there aren't many holiday makers looking to take home a few veg plants  Big Grin . I've had to remove the bird boxes that bob made, from the Barrow.  Mrs. Wasp decided a nest box was a perfect place for her to raise her offspring.  Mrs. Wasp's nest was relocated as best I could , while she was out. Hopefully she'll think the money box to small to build in.
Could you put a cork/plug or some sort in the hole? Maybe just a "Buzz off" sign would warn Mrs Wasp off?
We did consider putting tape over the holes with a note explaining. We might do that yet. I like the buzz off idea   Cool .
We’ve managed to sell a couple of them. While they were still on show  Smile .
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(08-05-2023, 07:18 PM)Small chilli Wrote:
(08-05-2023, 04:22 PM)Veggie Wrote:
We did consider putting tape over the holes with a note explaining. We might do that yet. I like the buzz off idea   Cool .
We’ve managed to sell a couple of them. While they were still on show  Smile .
I was at a craft fair selling jewellery last year - the best stall was a guy who had made bird boxes and feeders. He had used tree trunks and hollows out the middles.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli