Godetia
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
I love these godetia flowers. I’ve only discovered them since I’ve been doing seed swaps with you lot  Cool . I believe these are from one of our swaps. I know they are supposed to self seed well. Do they? Lots of things that are supposed self seed, don’t up here.  Mine have never had the opportunity because they’ve always been in pots ( and pots that are probably to small ).

Are there any perennial with similar flowers?  Just curious.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I've no idea of the answers to your questions but I've grown some seed from the swaps too (I thought they were from you Smile ) mine were neglected obviously, everything is, they were in really small 2.5" pots, they got transplanted into soil and proceeded to flower, mine are deeper pink. I can only imagine how much better they'd have been if I'd looked after them. I'll be trying again I'm sure.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Small chilli, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
They are one of my favourite flowers and always remind me of a bunch of flowers a magician pulls out of a hat! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Just looked in my seed hoard and found some seedswap seeds from 2019, from Workslave on the "Other Side". Labelled "Azalea flowered Pink & White". I also have similar from Chiltern seeds.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
(18-07-2022, 05:11 PM)Veggie Wrote: Just looked in my seed hoard and found some seedswap seeds from 2019, from Workslave on the "Other Side". Labelled "Azalea flowered Pink & White". I also have similar from Chiltern seeds.
Yeah those were my first ones. only managed to get one to flowering stage but it was a beautiful bright pink.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.