Invent a new garden tool
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
What implement would make gardening easier - it doesn't have to be sensible, possible, credible - just use your imagination. Big Grin

I would like a wheelbarrow with cutting blades, like scythes, on the sides so that I could push the wheelbarrow along the paths and trim the edges at the same time - a bit like Boadicea/Boudicca's chariot.

Whilst searching for an image of the chariot I found this!! 

Not quite what I had in mind but maybe I could train Bronwen BrownHen to pull the wheelbarrow.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Small chilli, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
You know those robotic mowers/dusters or the automatic warehouses like amazon, well I would like my seedling trays to have wheels/tracks so I could just press a button to put them all under shelter on the cold nights. Alternatively I'd like a network of pulleys and wires that disappear during the day of course, to direct fleece over tenders when the nights get chillier than expected.

I don't think I'd find a picture of either of these on the net, do you? Smile
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Small chilli, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I've often planned to make a weeding tool for myself, just never got round to it. Blush Basically it would be like a hand trowel but it would have a chisel blade at the front instead of a point. A bit like a trowel/hoe combination! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie