Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden!
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(10-06-2020, 01:48 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Think I’ll be getting a small kale delivery later today. Courgettes are being delivered alternate days.
I really must check when the first delivery of red & black currants are due, it can’t be long.
First heads of lettuce will be delivered later this week.
I’m still having strawberries stolen off the shelves.
I have a thief...he first took most of my gooseberries and broke several branches doing so and yesterday he started on my blackcurrants. Mr pigeon never used to be this bad. I didn't get any gooseberry or currants last year for the very same reason. Not sure if there is anything I can do. Seriously fed up. Thank

(12-06-2020, 12:23 AM)Can the Man Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 07:42 PM)Veggie Wrote: Yesterday, I sampled 2 Tiny Tim tomatoes - more on order.

Today, the kind shopkeeper supplied all the ingredients for my evening meal - 4 courgettes, mangetout and DFBs - followed by strawberries and raspberries.

Why would I shop anywhere else? Wink
I had to go to Jimmys thread to find out what a DFB is, as I don’t grow them hadn’t a clue about Dwarf French Beans, but might try them next year, put a bit of space aside for them.

Plenty of time to try them now? 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie

Messages In This Thread
RE: Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden! - by Scarlet - 12-06-2020, 08:25 AM