Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden!
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Little shop had a sample of peas in today. Also had an actual delivery of strawberries, they weren’t stolen in transit today. Think there will be a large delivery of DFB early next week.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
The Little shop is receiving delivery after delivery of raspberries and mangetout. Shopkeeper keeps encouraging me to take more raspberries as he's worried that they may rot on the canes in the coming downpours over the weekend.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Mikey Offline
We’ve had some new supplies of jams and jellies in, mainly raspberries blackcurrant and loganberry. Shelves are nicely stocked but nothing seems to stay long. Shopkeepers wife is not very business minded though I watched her disappear up the path with a load of frozen apple sauce the other day but she didn’t return with no pie. Phewee there be a clouds brewing if you ask me.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Popped into the Little Shop this morning and didn't know what to choose. So much choice. Ended up with 5 courgettes, Dwarf and climbing beans, Mangetout, a sample of broad beans and a few wonky carrots in various colours and shapes. They were yellow stickered because of their strange shapes but I don't mind, They all taste the same however many legs they have. Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, Mikey, Small chilli

SarrissUK Offline
My shop has promised me tomatoes soon! Cherry ones - my favourite!

[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Bren Offline
Thought I’d have to use the big shop for courgettes again but my little shop came though at last.
There’s plenty of lettuce, kale, basil, chard, radishes and spring onions just waiting for Toms to be in stock.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The little shop is still overflowing with lettuce, salad, kale & and chard. There’s a steady stream of courgette, strawberries, carrots & dwarf french beans being delivered every other day. The delivery of red currants seems to keep getting lost. Mr B.Bird of red & black currant cooperative assures me he has no idea where the missing produce has gone, but will look into it.
Soon hopefully the first delivery of spuds.
  • Bren, Veggie

Mikey Offline
I think my little shop has been on lockdown for a couple of days, I’m hoping it will reopen this weekend with the nice weather forecast.
A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man

Mikey Offline
The little shop has a nice selection of vegetable now, and the troubles with shortages seemed to have passed. Still waiting for the main crop of toms to arrive but otherwise the shelves are stacked.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Bren, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The little shop has had an all weekend flash sale on lettuce & salad. Which has turned out to be very popular so far. Another delivery of dwarf french beans arrived yesterday. Delivery driver was sent back to the supplier with the turnips & swedes. The little shop refuses to sell sub standard produce.
  • Bren, Mikey