Time to reopen the Little Shop at the end of the garden!
Bren Offline
First strawberries went out of the shop today and even made it into the kitchen Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, Small chilli, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Shop shelves are filling up now. Strawberries and raspberries being delivered daily in time for breakfast.
Courgettes being delivered this evening. How to eat them tonight is the question? Smile
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, Small chilli

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Think I’ll be getting a small kale delivery later today. Courgettes are being delivered alternate days.
I really must check when the first delivery of red & black currants are due, it can’t be long.
First heads of lettuce will be delivered later this week.
I’m still having strawberries stolen off the shelves.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie

Bren Offline
Plenty of lettuce, chard, radishes, basil and strawberries but that's about it for stock. I'm waiting for the Tom's, cucs and courgettes but there seems to be a big delay with the supplier.
Hope they do better next year.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Locally made Courgette chutney will be on the shelves later today. Just as a tester , to see if it’s a good seller.
[-] The following 4 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Scarlet, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
Yesterday, I sampled 2 Tiny Tim tomatoes - more on order.

Today, the kind shopkeeper supplied all the ingredients for my evening meal - 4 courgettes, mangetout and DFBs - followed by strawberries and raspberries.

Why would I shop anywhere else? Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm waiting on my shopkeeper to get the courgettes in, just like a lot of others have had, but it seems he didn't get the order in to his suppliers quick enough.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 5 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Scarlet, Small chilli, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(11-06-2020, 07:42 PM)Veggie Wrote: Yesterday, I sampled 2 Tiny Tim tomatoes - more on order.

Today, the kind shopkeeper supplied all the ingredients for my evening meal - 4 courgettes, mangetout and DFBs - followed by strawberries and raspberries.

I had to go to Jimmys thread to find out what a DFB is, as I don’t grow them hadn’t a clue about Dwarf French Beans, but might try them next year, put a bit of space aside for them.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Bren, Scarlet, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
The suppliers sent over a Tom Thumb lettuce sample yesterday evening. The main delivery will be arriving today along with another courgette delivery.
Think shop keeper is getting carried away again with the courgette orders.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(10-06-2020, 01:48 PM)Small chilli Wrote: Think I’ll be getting a small kale delivery later today. Courgettes are being delivered alternate days.
I really must check when the first delivery of red & black currants are due, it can’t be long.
First heads of lettuce will be delivered later this week.
I’m still having strawberries stolen off the shelves.
I have a thief...he first took most of my gooseberries and broke several branches doing so and yesterday he started on my blackcurrants. Mr pigeon never used to be this bad. I didn't get any gooseberry or currants last year for the very same reason. Not sure if there is anything I can do. Seriously fed up. Thank

(12-06-2020, 12:23 AM)Can the Man Wrote:
(11-06-2020, 07:42 PM)Veggie Wrote: Yesterday, I sampled 2 Tiny Tim tomatoes - more on order.

I had to go to Jimmys thread to find out what a DFB is, as I don’t grow them hadn’t a clue about Dwarf French Beans, but might try them next year, put a bit of space aside for them.

Plenty of time to try them now? 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie