Quiz - what clutterbug are you?
Moth Offline
Chissit No-digger
https://clutterbug.me/what-clutterbug-are-you-test

I'm a bee - 

Bees are the master of good intentions, but there are only so many hours in a day and only so much we can reasonably get done. There also comes a point when we need to admit that even though something may be useful, it is taking away space that could be used for more important items.
Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished  – Lao Tzu
[-] The following 3 users Like Moth's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I'm a butterfly, but probably a dung beetle. They didn't have a category for hates housework, no design sense and untidy to boot. Any suggestions?? Smile and a hoarder!
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 4 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Farendwoman, Veggie, Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You’re A Butterfly!
Love visual abundance and organizational simplicity. You are a really visual person and for you, it’s out-of-sight, out-of-mind. You need visual, but fast and easy systems, like clear or wire bins and baskets and lots of hooks.

What a load of dung! Some questions didn't have a single answer that was as cluttered as I am. I'm more of a caterpillar, still wondering what I'll turn into next. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Vinny

Admin Offline
The Boss
I am a Cricket

Crickets tend to be “traditionally” organized and prefer minimal visual clutter in their homes and work spaces. Crickets also prefer detailed, Micro-Organizing systems and are often a bit of perfectionists when it comes to setting up and using these systems.
I am only the Boss because Veggie lets me be!
[-] The following 2 users Like Admin's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
I'm a bee, but the description didn't seem to match how I think of me very much!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 2 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Farendwoman Offline
(01-03-2022, 02:09 PM)I’m JJB Wrote: I'm a butterfly, but probably a dung beetle.  They didn't have a category for hates housework, no design sense and untidy to boot.  Any suggestions?? Smile  and a hoarder!
I think we are soulmates, Veggie.
Hoarder, hates housework, untidy, disorganised.
me exactly!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Farendwoman's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(01-03-2022, 02:25 PM)Admin Wrote: I am a Cricket

Crickets tend to be “traditionally” organized and prefer minimal visual clutter in their homes and work spaces. Crickets also prefer detailed, Micro-Organizing systems and are often a bit of perfectionists when it comes to setting up and using these systems.
Sounds exactly like your allotment plots. Big Grin

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(01-03-2022, 09:01 PM)Farendwoman Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 02:09 PM)I’m JJB Wrote: I'm a butterfly, but probably a dung beetle.  They didn't have a category for hates housework, no design sense and untidy to boot.  Any suggestions?? Smile  and a hoarder!
I think we are soulmates, Veggie.
Hoarder, hates housework, untidy, disorganised.
me exactly!

That make 3 of us, JJB, FEW and me. Wonder what sort of Butterflies we are?

SarrissUK Offline
I'm a butterfly too, though most of that is learnt behaviour. I've gotten better since moving in together with Jay - he's a minimalist and I am.... well.. NOT. It took three lorries to move my stuff here, some of which is still in the back garden lol He had one.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SarrissUK's post:
  • Veggie

Jay Offline
I’m a ladybug…clean and shiny on the outside and an absolute disaster on the inside!! Big Grin
West of Scotland
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay's post:
  • Veggie