Seven Jobs for the week
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You're supposed to bring the undone jobs forward but they're not part of the 7 New jobs for the week but in addition to. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Broadway

SarrissUK Offline
My list of ongoing tasks, that will take longer than next week for sure is.....
1. Sow flower seeds
2. Sow veggie seeds - sown two green tomato types and a kale. More to come.
3. Pot up spider plant babies
4. Pot up Tradescantia zebrina 'Burgandy' that the cats broke off the original plant that have rooted lovely in a cup of water
5. Organise the shed
6. Turn my big compost heap
7. Clean out the chickens and compost the poop
8. Pick up and dispose/store concrete that is now all smashed up into pieces
9. Empty a huge fibreglass container, about 3ft by 4ft and about 3ft tall onto where the concrete has been cleared away
10. Find a new home for the fish in the pond
11. Prepare a temporary path up to the back garden gate
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
(23-01-2022, 04:16 PM)Veggie Wrote: You're supposed to bring the undone jobs forward but they're not part of the 7 New jobs for the week but in addition to. Big Grin
It looks like I’ll have a incredibly long list  Blush I really mustn’t get sidetracked when I go in the garden. 

Mulch raspberries 
weed beds
tip last years comfrey into daleks
sow some spring onions 
tidy strawberries cutting of unwanted runners 
wash outside of GH to let light in
dig up dandelions

Last weeks failed jobs
Sow lettuce
dig up and freeze JA’s
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(23-01-2022, 04:16 PM)Veggie Wrote: You're supposed to bring the undone jobs forward but they're not part of the 7 New jobs for the week but in addition to. Big Grin

Do you want to depress me? Tongue  I looked at what was left over and discounted them because they're permanently ongoing ones.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Broadway

Broadway Offline
(23-01-2022, 08:18 PM)JJB Wrote:

Do you want to depress me? Tongue  I looked at what was left over and discounted them because they're permanently ongoing ones.
It's a marathon Jen get a list and motivate regardless of the amount you get done in a week?

There was a lady on the other site that was an absolute machine, she motivated me!
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Broadway's post:
  • JJB

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller

I did suggest you chose easy jobs - but do you ever listen to me? Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, JJB

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(23-01-2022, 08:39 PM)Broadway Wrote:

It's a marathon Jen get a list and motivate regardless of the amount you get done in a week?

There was a lady on the other site that was an absolute machine, she motivated me!
If we're thinking of the same person, she had the opposite effect on me. Life's too short ............
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(23-01-2022, 09:35 PM)Veggie Wrote:

I did suggest you chose easy jobs - but do you ever listen to me? Tongue

Nooooooo, where's the fun in that?? In the early days I did suggest getting out of bed as no.1, I can do that most days  Big Grin
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 3 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(23-01-2022, 08:39 PM)Broadway Wrote:

I retired to jump off the treadmill, things get done in their own good time and I like to enjoy the journey rather than feel pressure  Big Grin but I don't mind the banter.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Broadway, Veggie

Bren Offline
I've just wrote my list on a post it note hopefully they'll get done Confused instead of those that take my fancy    when I'm in the garden.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie