2022 - How's Your Weather Today?
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(29-11-2022, 02:28 PM)Veggie Wrote: I've seen Roy Keane and his beard now, but its nowhere near as bushy as yours. Bet he can't put beads in his. Big Grin

Meanwhile, the weather here is changeable. Sunshiny earlier, so I did some washing, put it out on the line and thought about what to do, or not, in the garden. Then the fog rolled in. The hills to the north disappeared, the city and England to the south disappeared, the woods to the west disappeared as did the fields to the east. Its now so thick, I can barely see the clothes line!
I've moved all the washing into the log store but I expect the fog will find it there too.
Silly weather. Big Grin
My Sister got me Crimbo beard baubles last year but there is no way I am wearing them! RolleyesWhat I am contemplating doing though is adding Crimbo lights to the Fergie! Big Grin
Winter has set in here and the last three days the frost has hardly lifted. Tried to do some work on the Fergie but my hands were numb (I've become a right soft sh*te since I retired!)so I finished up hugging the woodburner................again Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Winter has arrived with a wallop - yesterday picked the last outdoor tomatoes, today it's grey and cold (7degrees) after a frost last night and the ski season starts tomorrow!

Lots of woodburner hugging here, too Smile
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 3 users Like PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Bren, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
More morning fog and coldness. Roll on spring.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

JJB Offline
Moonraker
It's a bit chilly methinks and the lows for the next week round here are in the minus. Came home to find the busy lizzies had finally been frosted, I suppose it was about time.

Who's gonna get snow then??
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Vinny Offline
Its bitter here and snow is forecast. Cry I am beginning to regret volunteering to go fishing all day Friday with my Sons up on a moorland reservoir that probably has snow now! Sick
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
First hint of frost on the car this morning. GH down to 1.6C. Quite nice later with a wintery sun shining through bare branches. Perishing cold now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

Bren Offline
This morning my GH was 0.1c we had ice on the trailer tops and a crispy lawn.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
-5 this morning bbrrrrrr but lovely sunshine.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Vinny Offline
Cold and bright but no snow as forecast? Huh Kato managed to knock me on my backside this morning on the black  ice, doing his normal stunt trying to get at another dog! Rolleyes 
We'll probably get happed up with snow tomorrow when I am on a fishing excursion! Smile
  • JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
GH temp down to -0.1 last night - coldest so far. Lovely morning - pleasant working outdoors for a change.