2022 - How's Your Weather Today?
PyreneesPlot Offline
Mountain Dweller
Lovely cool, breezy & sunny day (29 - all things are relative) so managed to get some stuff done. Could do with some rain, although I note that 9 years ago today we had the worst flooding in a century, with whole chunks of towns and villages washed away, so I'll be careful what I wish for!
Has Anyone Seen the Plot?

Hautes-Pyrénées (65), France
[-] The following 1 user Likes PyreneesPlot's post:
  • Broadway

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Dry here, but the Hoppings are on the Town Moor just now which is usually a wash out, with vehicles stranded in the mud! Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Very pleasant all day, mild breeze at time, temperatures in late teens may have hit 20 around 2pm when the sun was at its best
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
A Weird, Wild, wet, windy, day with thunder and lightning, big hailstones and enough rain to turn the road into a stream..............and its still rumbling, raining and very dark. Not a pleasant day for gardening!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Oh I wish we had some rain. All we've had is dribbles. A windy day today, nice temperature in the few sunny spells but cloudy most of the time.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Its heading eastwards, so you may be lucky, JJB. You're welcome, I've seen enough rain to last me a month!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
No rain to speak of for 3+ weeks and ground well parched now with the heat. Even the dahlias are drooping for lack of water. the grass is very pale/straw coloured and has stopped growing. No appreciable rain forecast in next 10 days either. 2 fields of wheat nearby are looking ready to harvest - they must be worth a bob or 2.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark_Riga's post:
  • Veggie

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(25-06-2022, 06:56 PM)Veggie Wrote: Its heading eastwards, so you may be lucky, JJB. You're welcome, I've seen enough rain to last me a month!

Nope, it fizzled out before it got to us. The topography around here often means there is rain all around but not on me Sad.  Dullish and windy here today.  We're a lot like Mark, scorched earth and rock hard ground, I should know,  I was trying to dig it yesterday.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie

Bren Online
A bit of rain yesterday not enough to wet the ground. It's warm and windy out just now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bren's post:
  • Veggie

Jay Offline
Pouring and blowing a gale this morning!!!
West of Scotland
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay's post:
  • Veggie