2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
My Plants of Distinction order arrived. First impressions aren't fantastic: the actual seed packets aren't labelled which makes me wonder about the potential for them to have got mixed up at their end before going in the labelled envelopes, not to mention the very significant risk I now face of me mixing them up at my end! The seed envelopes are generic and they just add a label with the seed name and use by dates, so the growing instructions are very limited on the packet (no sowing dates). The recommended germination temperatures are given in Fahrenheit only (always a bit of a red flag that a company may have political views in keeping with The Sun or Daily Mail). I don't mind Googling sowing instruction (their website has much more detail) but it is a bit of a pain to do for everything.

Let's see if I get good germination rates. If so, most of these things are forgivable! If not, they can be added to the naughty list along with all the T&M family and Sarah Raven
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 4 users Like Proserpina's post:
  â€¢ Farendwoman, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Proserpina - 31-03-2023, 01:14 PM