2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
I needed to buy a new washer for my toilet flush valve so I went to Wilko this morning. Well, they had a rubbish plumbing range so I should have left empty handed, except that they have their Autumn bulbs in stock... Have bought 50 mixed onion sets (only grown from seed before, so it would be nice to try these too), 40 mixed dwarf crocuses, 10 saffron crocuses, 6 nectaroscordum, and 20 drumstick alliums.

Then I tried B&Q who sold the washer I wanted, but it was out of stock. I didn't want to mess around with trying to order one online, so have just bought a whole new flush valve (only £12 versus £3 for the washer and it gives me other spare parts for the future). But then B&Q had lots of really nice big houseplants in their clearance section for £2 each. I wanted to nip into Morrisons on my way home, so I couldn't manage a big plant but a smaller Black Velvet Alocasia may have come home with me... The man at the till gave me a loyalty card that gives me £5 off when I activate it, so they've basically paid me £3 to take the plant off their hands, right?
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 5 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Broadway, Farendwoman, Garrett, JJB, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Proserpina - 18-09-2022, 04:05 PM