2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(11-07-2022, 10:19 PM)Farendwoman Wrote: Aren’t you tempted by the “eastern star”, Scarlet?
Says “excellent for cutting”

(11-07-2022, 11:06 PM)Veggie Wrote: Eastern star's on Scarlet's "liked" list.Big Grin

I had that selection too. Smile
Oops - that one went on the wrong side!

I love the look of the slipper flower but it says perfect for a house plant. As my kitchen has changed I no longer have my deep windowsill- the rest of the house doesn't have anywhere for potted plants.
The others are a bit small for my garden and I'm too busy enjoying my cut flower growing to focus on anything else. This is the first year I've grown most of the plants that I have started off. I was very good on controlling numbers and passing on seedlings early to concentrate on what I could possibly manage to get into the garden.

My phone broke a while back and I've not been able to take any photos - I've had 2 replacements since... all dodgy cameras. I'm hoping my new phone thag I get on Friday will work! I'm so lost without a phone.... but I will update my thread with my flower photos laterWink
[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Farendwoman, Garrett, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Scarlet - 12-07-2022, 09:08 AM