2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(27-04-2022, 09:51 PM)Farendwoman Wrote:
(27-04-2022, 06:00 PM)Scarlet Wrote: A trip to swap plants - I had a yellow honeysuckle in return for a couple of species pelargonium.

On the way home I popped into the garden centre! And picked up some artichoke, campanula and some cosmos seed.
Also popped to Wilco for some netting to hold up my flowers. £2 for that but it doesn't look like it will work for me Sad

I forgot to say that the local cash and carry nursery had an open weekend just gone. I didn't want anything but the dog likes to go around for a stroll Big Grin I love penstemons so I got two white ( I know I can take cuttings but I wanted them now and one caulked Laura also 3 pink petticoat geums. For my garden border by the house.
Was that W.K. Scarlet? I was intending to go, but didn’t get there. My friend picked up four baptisia plants for me that I’ve been fancying for a long time. They’re small, but will catch-up. She bought herself four pink petticoat geums  and a couple of apricot geums too. I was very taken with the beautiful raspberry colour of the pink petticoats.
Yes, west Kington nursery. They have stopped their public open days so just the weekend sale and one for September... I don't live far from there. I love it and can spend the whole day!
[-] The following 5 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Broadway, Garrett, JJB, Norfolk Grey, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Scarlet - 27-04-2022, 10:18 PM