2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Farendwoman Online
(27-04-2022, 06:00 PM)Scarlet Wrote: A trip to swap plants - I had a yellow honeysuckle in return for a couple of species pelargonium.

On the way home I popped into the garden centre! And picked up some artichoke, campanula and some cosmos seed.
Also popped to Wilco for some netting to hold up my flowers. £2 for that but it doesn't look like it will work for me Sad

I forgot to say that the local cash and carry nursery had an open weekend just gone. I didn't want anything but the dog likes to go around for a stroll Big Grin I love penstemons so I got two white ( I know I can take cuttings but I wanted them now and one caulked Laura also 3 pink petticoat geums. For my garden border by the house.
Was that W.K. Scarlet? I was intending to go, but didn’t get there. My friend picked up four baptisia plants for me that I’ve been fancying for a long time. They’re small, but will catch-up. She bought herself four pink petticoat geums  and a couple of apricot geums too. I was very taken with the beautiful raspberry colour of the pink petticoats.
[-] The following 7 users Like Farendwoman's post:
  • Broadway, Garrett, JJB, Norfolk Grey, Proserpina, Scarlet, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Farendwoman - 27-04-2022, 09:51 PM