2022/23 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(12-01-2022, 04:18 PM)Spec Wrote: I received 15 packets of seeds today with a garden magazine, 4 of them doubles, redicchio, lettuce, red salad bowl, nasturtium, and tomboncino courgette, no doubt the extras along with anything I don't want will end up at my sons, but getting the trombo. seeds made me wonder if there will be a competition for the biggest, or weirdest trombo. this year Smile
Spec - just seen this advert for that mag:-

Whether you've a large back garden or just a small patio, the Kitchen Garden 'How To...' guides are perfect for beginners and experienced gardeners alike. Priced at just £9.99 each (or £40 for the series - saving 20%) they come packed with great advice from experts, plus the first issue comes with 15 packs of seeds worth at least £21 and are just what you need to get growing!

If I were you (and fortunately I'm not) I'd get in touch with them and say thta you didn't expect the 15 packets to contain duplicates, but 15 different seeds. If they're decent, they'll send you a proper set of seeds..................for nowt. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Small chilli, Spec

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2022 - Seeds & Stuff I've ordered/bought/acquired - by Veggie - 13-01-2022, 06:47 PM
Farendwoman - by Farendwoman - 22-02-2022, 12:26 AM