2022 - What I did today
JJB Offline
Moonraker
#1,361
Credit to Jay. Good outcome but a load of bother you could do without. Now then to the important decision....what colour RAV4, pink with eyelashes? Big Grin
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

SarrissUK Offline
#1,362
You're right - it's a lot of bother I hadn't anticipated at all, as my old Toyota was dull as dishwater but so reliable I was expecting to keep it for years still.

It'll be a black RAV4 with silver trimmings everywhere, and nothing more I can do today - we're going to see a fine example of them tomorrow! Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Bren Offline
#1,363
Raking leaves.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,364
Sorting and listing all my new seeds.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,365
Just done my second wreath making class... smaller one this time. Just 6 on this one, also have another friday and then tuesday ( also a small group of 6) in our local hall space - it just fits us in fine with a kitchen.

Im super chuffed - it went really well, I had plenty of foliage and I think they all enjoyed themselves.
[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Bren, JJB, SarrissUK, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
#1,366
I managed a couple of hours raking weeds and grass and mooching around the garden. It looks very open and empty without leaves on the trees and shrubs. Won't be empty for long - I can see daffodil leaves pushing through, the camellia is in flower and there are buds on the blackcurrants. Soon be spring. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Proserpina

SarrissUK Offline
#1,367
I ordered a plant wire shape for my climbing house plant that I took as cuttings off my sister's houseplant back in Sweden. It was making a right nuisance of itself, throwing out a runner into the kitchen, over the sink lol I think it's a madagascan jasmine - very dark green leaves Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB, Proserpina, Veggie

SarrissUK Offline
#1,368
No, correction - I ordered that and it came today, so I've put it in. It looks lovely Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like SarrissUK's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Mark_Riga Offline
Member from Cheshire
#1,369
Dug up most of my dahlias, a bit late as I had to knock frozen soil of them but they looked OK and were not soft at all. Will hopefully finish off tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mark_Riga's post:
  • Veggie

Bren Offline
#1,370
Composted the self seeded nasturtiums now the frosts knocked them back some were still in flower.
[-] The following 2 users Like Bren's post:
  • Farendwoman, Veggie