2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(14-12-2022, 02:50 PM)Veggie Wrote: Happy Birthday for yesterday, Mark. Do you think T&M gave you those seeds as a birthday present?
Not sure how my day is going yet, as my car is in for its MOT. My neighbour (who has a garage) took it to work this morning. He may not be very pleased about that as I expect it was iced over like the other nearby cars are.
My neighbour has just brought my car back, with a Pass certificate Big Grin He didn't mention the ice and I forgot to ask. He had his dog on his shoulder as he takes him to the garage most days to keep an eye on things. Its a Cavadoodle and he goes everywhere with John, including riding pillion on his BMW, wearing goggles! As soon as he sees the bike on the drive, he jumps up on the back seat and waits to see if he's going for a ride. 
John also has an African Grey parrot who lives in the conservatory, overlooking my garden. Apparently it now says "Brrr, its cold in here". It has also found out how to turn the TV on by asking "Alexa,". Sometimes, Alexa replies with "I don't understand that question" - or something.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • JJB, Mark_Riga, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 14-12-2022, 08:16 PM