2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Afternoon all.
I had an unexpected workout yesterday evening from about 7.00pm! My boxing session had been cancelled so I was at home when I got a knock on the door from someone with a load of hardwood logs for me. The last lot of logs I got from him were on the small side so I asked him if in the future he could supply me with 1 foot (300mm) logs to suit the size of my log burner. This was months ago and he said he would put aside these longer logs unti he had enough for a load.I wasn't expecting him but was obliged to accept the load because he had took the time to source the longer logs. Smile

The reason I had to barrow & stack them straight away was because I am expecting a delivery this week from a guy I have been getting logs from for ages! Apart from the fact he would have nowhere to dump them, I didn't want him taking uppance that I had sourced another supplier. What the eye doesn't see, the heart won't grieve over Rolleyes
Still managed to finish loading and stacking in time to watch the second half of the Argentina game where little Messi shone on the evening. Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Vinny - 14-12-2022, 02:05 PM