2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Morning all

Helen used to feed foxes, cost me a fortune in chicken thighs each day! Cry

Anyway, Kato was a facebook sensation last night. I was in bed and unbeknown to me he escaped and had a midnight wander. It wasn't unril i got a knock at the door at 1.30am and came down stairs to find three lads with Kato. As soon as I opened the door he bolted inside and I thanked the lads who told me he was sitting outside the front door. He had managed to open the french doors at the back and escape.
Since i was up anyway I fired up the pooter to find out that Kato had become a facebook sensation with photographs of him and sightings all round the neighbourhood! Sick I had to appologise to one guy because he had been trying to keep him off the road and Kato attacked him! He was very good about it and said he thought Kato felt threatened and gave him a warning.

Alls well that ends well i suppose but he is lyingn here giving me cow eyes.  It is the first time of escaping that he has actually made his own way home thank goodness. Can't understnd why he was sitting at the front door though when he had pushed the back door  wide open?
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Farendwoman, JJB, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Vinny - 02-07-2022, 08:39 AM