2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Evening All. Don't seem to have stopped long enough to garden today.
First task was to collect some DIY glues, grouts, car cleaning sort of stuff from a lady who lives quite near me - but very much downhill! Decided the walk would be good for me (and Spud) so I found a rucksack to carry the DIY stuff back home. There was far more than I expected including BBQ lighting fuel and white spirit - too much for my rucksack - so I had to carry the rest in a bag. By the time we got back home I was exhausted - its been really hot today.
No sooner had I got home than I spotted that somebody was giving away pots of lavender and rosemary so I hopped in the car this time and drove down. The pots were slightly larger than I expected - they're huge, glazed pots, too heavy for me to lift. She gave me a 4th pot with a conifer in too. Not sure that that one has a future!
After I left with the pots, I thought I'd drop in at the village church hall where they were holding the monthly Repair Cafe and Library of Things and, for the first time, a plant and seed swap. Big Grin Offloaded a lot of lettuce seeds that I'll never grow and picked up a few seeds that I may grow. Tried not to get involved in volunteering for anything but it was nice to meet some of the Eco movers and shakers for the first time. One lady said she was knitting red, white and blue corgis for the Jubilee. Big Grin They sound cute!
Then I went to Morries and did a little yellow sticker shopping. Now I'm recovering!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, JJB

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 08-05-2022, 07:13 PM