2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Morning all

I wa a bit dismayed this morning when I got my gas and electric bill in as it was even higher than previous evennthough I had been very frugal in its use. Angry

The meter man came and read the electric meter but for some reason didn't read the gas meter so they sent me an estimated bill. Just been out and read the gas meter and sent them the proper reading which is considerably less than the estimated one. Hope this makes the bill a bit more affordable and gives me the motivation to carry on with my frugality? Huh
Anyway, spent yesterday on hands and knees scraping bathroom floor where I had dropped bits of tile cement on it. Off to put petrol in car, see If I can purchase a new part glazed bathroom door and get some ceiling latts for joints in suspended ceiling.
A bit of food shopping and trying to find out compost costs at Aldi? They had three different types last time I was there but no prices on them? I want the chepeast available as I will be using it as a seed sowing mulch on allotment. Rolleyes

Bye for now.
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Vinny - 12-03-2022, 12:07 PM