2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Happy March - In like a lion (a damp one) and out, I hope, like a fluffy little lamb.
Its been a "can't do much" morning because there's been a "man" here. My neighbour's chimney pot cowl was damaged in the storms and, to access it, the roofer needed to come into my garden. He needed 3 ladders, one to get up to the roof, another to hang down from the ridge, and a 3rd one to reach the top of the chimney stack. The big ladder had to go between the back of GH No 3 and the garage, where I keep all sorts of stuff - water butts, the not-yet functional wormery, big pots etc. In my mind, the ladders crashed down onto the GH while another one went through the garage roof.
I worried unnecessarily and all is well. However, I've booked him to come back and repair a redundant chimney here. The rain has been coming down the chimney when the wind is in a certain direction and its damp in there. From his rooftop vantage point he could see that the mortar was cracked so he'll repair that and change the cowl for a less airy one. Its needed doing for a while.
Otherwise, not much to witter on about here.
Hope you're all well and happy. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Jay, Small chilli, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 02-03-2022, 04:54 PM