2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Last day of February and yesterday's prelude to spring has turned back to December rain.
Last night I heard that there was a call out for clothes, food, bedding, toiletries, medical stuff etc to be taken to Poland for the Ukrainian refugees - they needed to be with the collection centre before Wednesday. As soon as I got up I raided the wardrobes, for my new walking boots, trainers, coats, hats and gloves etc and laid them all on the bed ready to pack. Came downstairs, logged on to the internet and read that all they needed now were medical supplies! Whilst that is really good news, I now have to put all this stuff back in the wardrobe!!!
Later, went out to pick up and drop off, some bits, then to Morries to fill up with petrol...........and hunt for yellow stickers. The checkout guy seemed to think I could give him a job. He told me how he was applying for jobs, his qualifications and work he'd done previously. He went on and on and on, as if I was on the interview panel and could magic a job out of thin air for him. All I wanted to do was pack my bags and leave!! Hope he finds a job soon but I'll be avoiding his checkout in future. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 5 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, JJB, MartinH, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 28-02-2022, 05:54 PM