2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Afternoon all. Bright and sunny but feezing and windy here.

Whilst stacking my logs yesterday I formulated a cunning plan. Rolleyes I managed to stack my normal load close to the French Doors for easy access to the wodburner and the rest of a rather large load up against a wall in a sunny spot where they should stay reasonably dry. I have a purpose made log store at the top of the garden but as my garden is on a steep slope and I am getting lazier and certainly no younger, I have managed to get a couple of months worth of logs stacked without needing to use it. Cool Which brings me to my cunning plan! Rolleyes I had been thinking about purchasing another small shed as my 10 X 6 is crowded out.New plan is to convert the woodstore into a small shed! Hopefully this will save me money and save my legs whilst using it as a wood store.

To convert it I will need a door (not totally necessary, depending on what I store in it) As it is open latted to allow air circulation around wood I will need to add extra lats which I think I have enough of. Cool
This in turn could mean I will reclaim a bedroom which is currently being used for  storage Cool
I also need ot re-felt both the existing shed and my new shed (woodstore) so plenty to keep me gainfully employed once the weather picks up a bit. Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Vinny - 24-02-2022, 03:23 PM