2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Artnoon all.Smile
Have you noticed that its staying light for a little longer these afternoons? I measure it by the time I go to put the chooks to bed - it was just after 4 a couple of weeks ago - now its 4.45. Soon be spring Smile
Most of you will have spotted that its my birthday and it invariably snows that day. If I was a betting person, I'd put money on it and, today, I would have won as we had our first snow of 2022. Luckily, it didn't settle.
Its been a good day and a not so good day. I went out to collect a freebie white poinsettia and box of chocolates and had to pass the scene of a road accident. Lots of police controlling traffic, ambulances and a fire engine pulled up behind me. There was something lying in the middle of the road covered in a big orange waterproof cover - I can only assume it was a person. The police called me through the gap between the orange blob and the pavement. The traffic was piled back on the opposite side of the road. It was awful - I felt quite shaken by it. The lady with the chocolates took my mind off it a bit and I drove home the long way round to avoid the incident.
Makes you realise how short life can be and that every day should be lived to the full whilst you can.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 7 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, JJB, Mark_Riga, MartinH, Scarlet, Small chilli

Messages In This Thread
2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 31-12-2021, 11:38 PM
RE: 2022 - Good Morning, Afternoon, Night - by Veggie - 07-01-2022, 05:52 PM