A house warming gift for Proserpina
Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
My goodness. I'm sitting here in tears as I'm so incredibly touched by your incredible generosity. What extraordinarily kind and wonderful people you all are. I'm so grateful to have this forum and all of the users as I embark on the journey of making the garden I've been dreaming of all this time!

Thank you so, so much to Admin for the wonderful site and producing the prizes in the first instance, to the well-deserving prizewinners who chose to use their winnings in the way, and to the seed circle members and Veggie for the spare set of seeds.

I hope to be able to pay this wonderful generosity forward in the future as the forum continues to expand and attract new members who are also just getting started. 2021 has been such a horrible year for me, so to have it come to a close with a house, and a garden, and such kindness is enough to give me back hope that 2022 will be a better one!
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 16 users Like Proserpina's post:
  â€¢ Admin, Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, doublyjonah, Jay, JJB, Mark_Riga, MartinH, Norfolk Grey, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli, toomanytommytoes, Veggie, Vinny

Messages In This Thread
A house warming gift for Proserpina - by Admin - 12-12-2021, 11:56 AM
RE: A house warming gift for Proserpina - by JJB - 12-12-2021, 01:43 PM
RE: A house warming gift for Proserpina - by Bren - 12-12-2021, 07:12 PM
RE: A house warming gift for Proserpina - by Proserpina - 12-12-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: A house warming gift for Proserpina - by Jay - 12-12-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: A house warming gift for Proserpina - by Jay - 12-12-2021, 10:37 PM