Geordie living 'ower the watter'
.......but I wish he was! Cool

Spotted on Facebook https://fb.watch/93GnS-Cz7j/
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Jay Offline
Cos you wouldn’t have to exercise with him? Smile

Fab video Vinny, smart dog and look at his tail!
West of Scotland
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jay's post:
  • Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Perpetual motion, why does it remind me of those nodding birds that would perpetually dip their beaks in water? Brilliant exercise routine for the dog. Kato watch out next time you're passing a playground.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(04-11-2021, 05:53 PM)JJB Wrote: Perpetual motion, why does it remind me of those nodding birds that would perpetually dip their beaks in water? Brilliant exercise routine for the dog.  Kato watch out next time you're passing a playground.
I know it's wrong, but I call small dogs 'Rat dogs' Sick

Kato would much rather worry a rat dog than a ball anytime. Cry They come to him trying to be freinds but all he wants to do is eat them. On  my regular walks I now know all the areas I can dive into with him to allow other dogs and owners to pass safely.
Its not only rat dogs though, the other day he had a go at two Malamutes which were twice his size.The problem is he looks like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth but has the temperament of a pit bull terrier. He is the scurge of the local dog walkers who turn around and walk the other way if they spot him from a distance. Rolleyes

He spent his early years with my Sons girlfriends Pomeranian who used to beat him up and he is always looking for revenge methinks! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
I have a "rat dog" Big Grin we've always had collies but this terrier was my Mum's... she goes for anything that comes too close Big Grin she's happy if they walk past - but please don't let any dog come to sniff, say hello or come near me - cos she'll have a go Big Grin it's so embarrassing. I apologise most walks by but I always shout ahead and say she can be nasty if they come close! I walk with friends, their dogs have learnt to ignore her and just play with the collie - they learn so fast.

She has so much character.

My brother dog used to do that ball thing up and down the stairs in the house...omg - so noisy!
[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Broadway, Jay, JJB, Vinny