What are you stuck with???
JJB Offline
Moonraker
I think Can has the right idea, has anyone figured that we have coffee and wine but nothing to drink from, although I'm not averse to drinking wine from the bottle and we could use empty coffee jars for glasses.  Oops just looked back,  it was boxed wine, so we're stuffed! Smile

If we're allowed another swap (just pushing the boundaries here) the concrete would go and substitute for knives or drinking vessels, but knowing Veggie I'd be disqualified for breaking the rules Tongue
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Bren Offline
(20-08-2021, 12:24 AM)Can the Man Wrote: I’d swap the almond magnums for a saucepan or a wok

Good one Can, a wok will be perfect to cook the fish 'someone' catches.   SC's  good at fishing and I don't mind gutting.
[-] The following 3 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(20-08-2021, 09:50 AM)JJB Wrote: I think Can has the right idea, has anyone figured that we have coffee and wine but nothing to drink from, although I'm not averse to drinking wine from the bottle and we could use empty coffee jars for glasses.  Oops just looked back,  it was boxed wine, so we're stuffed! Smile

If we're allowed another swap (just pushing the boundaries here) the concrete would go and substitute for knives or drinking vessels, but knowing Veggie I'd be disqualified for breaking the rules Tongue
Can't disqualify you on you birthday, Jen. Wink
Ask me again tomorrow. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man

JJB Offline
Moonraker
(20-08-2021, 03:49 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(20-08-2021, 09:50 AM)JJB Wrote: I think Can has the right idea, has anyone figured that we have coffee and wine but nothing to drink from, although I'm not averse to drinking wine from the bottle and we could use empty coffee jars for glasses.  Oops just looked back,  it was boxed wine, so we're stuffed! Smile

Can't disqualify you on you birthday, Jen. Wink
Ask me again tomorrow. Big Grin

No way! I'll quit while I'm ahead. No disqualification for me Angel
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Veggie

Spec Offline
Sorry folks I made a mistake, the last thing I bought was 2 bags potatoes, for the princely sum of 2p, there is a bag eachz of earlies and main crop, I had both in my hand when I parted with the money, near broke my heart handing over the only 2pence piece I had in my pocket, brought them home and sat them in the hut for planting up for Christmas Dinner then forgot about them till I came across them this morning, but I know that you can make an alcoholic drink from them, which of course would be good for medicinal purposes Rolleyes
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
How many years ago was that, Spec?
I need to know how shrivelled your spuds are.Tongue
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Scarlet

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Spec we can make some nice potato vodka, gin and poitín  Big Grin
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • JJB, Spec, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller

???? You can stab the box and sip through a hollow stem of something!
[-] The following 3 users Like Scarlet's post:

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
We could take it in turns to have a slurp from the tap!
I wonder how often we'd have a delivery of a Box of Wine - once a month, a week, every day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
I would like all our produce to be in a virtual warehouse in a fourth dimension, when any of us wanted anything it would be available. So we could all get sloshed whenever we liked.
Greetings from Salisbury
[-] The following 1 user Likes JJB's post:
  • Veggie