Photos from my dog walk this morning.
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I was being a happy snapper this morning so here are a few piccies of things that interested me or I found beautiful on my early morning dog walk. Smile

Picures are of structures in the woods which I wondered about, my dog saying hello to some bullocks in the field, a  little wild flower, a nd one is of a bridge which for where it is is overkill (they don't make em like that anymore), a birch tree growing out of another tree stump (not birch), gorse flowers etc.It was nice to see some of the local kids must have made a camp in the woods similar to what I did may years ago.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 9 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Admin, Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Small chilli, Spec, Veggie

Vinny Offline
......and three more. Smile See post before for details.

[-] The following 9 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, Mikey, Scarlet, Small chilli, Spec, Veggie

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Lovely! They remind me of my DofE hikes in the Peak District when I was a teenager Big Grin
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Spec, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
What a wonderful area to walk Vinny, I wish we had somewhere like that round here. Do you have to get the car out to get there, or is it near your home?
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Jay Offline
Lovely Vinny! Is Kato a huskie? He is a gorgeous colour!!
West of Scotland
[-] The following 2 users Like Jay's post:
  • Can the Man, Vinny

Vinny Offline
(20-04-2021, 07:04 PM)JJB Wrote: What a wonderful area to walk Vinny, I wish we had somewhere like that round here.  Do you have to get the car out to get there, or is it near your home?
Straight out the back or front door! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB

Vinny Offline
(20-04-2021, 08:20 PM)Jay Wrote: Lovely Vinny! Is Kato a huskie? He is a gorgeous colour!!
Siberian Husky. !3 years old but still thinks he is a pup! Smile He applies his mascara every morning and we feel looks like a girl! Rolleyes

His house name is Katy two poos because he is very consistent each day. It gets  a bit embarrassing when the vet calls his name out where he is registered as 'Katy two poos' Big Grin
[-] The following 5 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Mikey, Veggie

Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
Lovely photos Vinny, I just wonder about number 5 it seems like a sapling growing in the middle of a nest.
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.

Vinny Offline
(21-04-2021, 12:49 AM)Can the Man Wrote: Lovely photos Vinny, I just wonder about number 5 it seems like a sapling growing in the middle of a nest.
Nest was about four foot in diameter. Rolleyes It seems a rather elaborate barrier to stop rabbits 'Bark Ringing' the sapling and killing the tree? This was just one of numerous structures but others had no sapling in the middle? A bit of a riddle really......but interesting nonetheless. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Can the Man

Mikey Offline
Two from my morning walk, the early hawthorn buds and a mild wild garlic tasting plant that is not an onion relative, Jack by the hedge. Looks like a nettle grows in the hedge and is strong eaten raw but lovely cooked. Smile

A pocket knife is not a weapon in the right hands it’s an essential garden tool.
[-] The following 3 users Like Mikey's post:
  • Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Veggie