My allotment Walkthrough
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(19-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Jay Wrote: Yip the Geordie accent, second only to the Scots!! Big Grin

Great video Vinny, maybe you could tell Scarlet how to set up an account and we can have a nosy at her hard work too? Smile
Its not hard Jay. I dunno whether I have an account or not? I just used the youtube app on my iphone and basically pressed'upload', that was it! Big Grin
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 4 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet, Veggie

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(19-01-2022, 12:44 PM)Jay Wrote: Yip the Geordie accent, second only to the Scots!! Big Grin

Great video Vinny, maybe you could tell Scarlet how to set up an account and we can have a nosy at her hard work too? Smile
Ahem! Welsh accent is first Big Grin .....but maybe the reason I'm scared to do a walk around Big Grin
[-] The following 4 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(20-01-2022, 11:25 AM)Scarlet Wrote:

Ahem! Welsh accent is first Big Grin .....but maybe the reason I'm scared to do a walk around Big Grin
I dunno why but whenever I think of the Welsh accent I always think of Ruth Madoc, Hi-De Hii campers! Smile
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(20-01-2022, 02:36 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(20-01-2022, 11:25 AM)Scarlet Wrote:

I dunno why but whenever I think of the Welsh accent I always think of Ruth Madoc, Hi-De Hii campers! Smile
Probably not the only one!  - I did try again today - now I think my phone is full and it won't load up! And I keep having an error .will try again tomorrow.
[-] The following 2 users Like Scarlet's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Broadway Offline
I would love to do a video but am embarrassed about my voice, how sad is that !
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Scarlet, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Not sad, but definitely not necessary. We're all different and have different quirks, no need for embarrassment. You must tallk on the phone, so what's the difference? Unless you're Joe Pasquale Big Grin
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(20-01-2022, 06:24 PM)Broadway Wrote: I would love to do a video but am embarrassed about my voice, how sad is that !
People are known to take the mick out of Welsh accents and it's very difficult talking to just a phone. 
the conversation doesn't flow so well Wink

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
You no longer sound Welsh, Scarlet - more West Country. Sorry. Wink
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Scarlet, Vinny

Scarlet Offline
Super Pest Controller
(20-01-2022, 08:09 PM)Veggie Wrote: You no longer sound Welsh, Scarlet - more West Country. Sorry. Wink
Big Grin you aren't the first person to say that VC!

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Then it must be right.!!
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 3 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Broadway, JJB, Vinny