Vaccine roll out.
Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
Feeling rather achy this morning, so I won't be doing anything more strenuous than watering seedlings. Fortunately I have no plans for this weekend, beyond lots of tea and paracetamol (and probably some chocolate!).
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Jay, JJB, Mark_Riga, Proserpina

Broadway Offline
Sort of related my son had to have a test yesterday as he's been feeling unwell and a few chest pains/cough.

Anyway less than 24hrs result negativeSmile

What was funny was me and the Mrs thinking we can't bloody go anywhere, then realising we don't anywaySmileSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, Jimny14, JJB, Moth, PyreneesPlot

Jay Offline
Yes I would chase that up PP, my mother in law got her 2nd jab this morning...8 weeks since 1st.
West of Scotland
[-] The following 4 users Like Jay's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
Had my first dose today (AstraZeneca). It was a bit of a mammoth trip across town to get it so I'm worn out now. I'm really hoping to not have too many side effects, but I've heard the AstraZeneca can be a bit rough if you've already had COVID.

Still, I am very glad to have had it! Nice efficient service they had set up too.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 6 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, Moth, Veggie

Bren Offline
(27-03-2021, 08:40 AM)Eyren Wrote: Feeling rather achy this morning, so I won't be doing anything more strenuous than watering seedlings. Fortunately I have no plans for this weekend, beyond lots of tea and paracetamol (and probably some chocolate!).

(27-03-2021, 08:15 PM)Proserpina Wrote: Had my first dose today (AstraZeneca). It was a bit of a mammoth trip across town to get it so I'm worn out now. I'm really hoping to not have too many side effects, but I've heard the AstraZeneca can be a bit rough if you've already had COVID.

Still, I am very glad to have had it! Nice efficient service they had set up too.

Hope you two soon recover from the side effects of  having your jabs xx
[-] The following 8 users Like Bren's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, JJB, Moth, Proserpina, PyreneesPlot, Veggie

Proserpina Offline
South Yorkshire
I can now vouch for the side effects being rough when you have already had COVID. Feel like I've been hit by a bus then locked in a sauna! Hoping I feel better by the time I have to go to work tomorrow morning.

Definitely still preferable to catching COVID, and way, way better than risking giving it to anyone else though.
Formerly self-contained, but expanding my gardening horizons beyond pots!
[-] The following 11 users Like Proserpina's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, JJB, Moth, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Spec, Veggie

Spec Offline
Hopefully we will all get it under control soon, one of our grandsons has tested positive, now praying the others are clear, though all have tested negative, I think we are still in the incubation period so will have to wait a day or two yet to be certain
[-] The following 3 users Like Spec's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, Veggie

Eyren Offline
Hardy perennial
(28-03-2021, 10:02 AM)Bren Wrote: Hope you two soon recover from the side effects of  having your jabs xx

Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better today, having taken it easy all weekend. Sadly now I'm back to work - but at least it's only a 4-day week!
How much veg and wildlife can I pack into a 6m x 8m garden in suburban Cambridge? Let’s find out!  Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like Eyren's post:
  • Bren, Can the Man, Jay, Scarlet, Veggie

Broadway Offline
Well my mum finally had hers today, stubborn womanSmile
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 7 users Like Broadway's post:
  • Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, Proserpina, PyreneesPlot, Scarlet, Veggie

Greenfingers Offline
Just booked our (myself and my husband) second jabs through our surgery for Wednesday. My husband is in his nineties, I am considerably younger, but we got the first ones together and our doctors surgery is, and always has been, amazing.
[-] The following 7 users Like Greenfingers's post:
  • Bren, Broadway, Can the Man, Eyren, Jay, PyreneesPlot, Veggie