2024 - Tonight's recipe
Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Carbonara
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 2 users Like Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
Yesterday was bacon and eggs made in my newly purchased motorhome on the moors near Stanhope. On returning home, for teatime I had two ribeye steaks from freezer along with cold, oven cooked trout fillets with pesto.
 For supper I had air fried pork ribs.
Today will be ribeye from freezer and eggs for lunch and I know not what for Ron yet? Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Small chilli Offline
Super Pest Controller
Same as last night. Didn’t have it last night wasn’t hungry.
Builder that would like to go play in the garden.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Small chilli's post:
  • Veggie

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
Yesterday and today have been very similar.
B. Rhubarb, flaxseed & granola.
L. Seafood sticks & lettuce sandwiches
D. Leftover Tortelloni with added Mozzarella cheese.
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
(09-07-2024, 11:04 AM)Vinny Wrote: Yesterday was bacon and eggs made in my newly purchased motorhome on the moors near Stanhope. On returning home, for teatime I had two ribeye steaks from freezer along with cold, oven cooked trout fillets with pesto.
 For supper I had air fried pork ribs.
Today will be ribeye from freezer and eggs for lunch and I know not what for Ron yet? Rolleyes
Come on Vinny, tell us more! You can't just drop a "newly purchased motorhome" into the Recipe thread without expanding a little. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

Vinny Offline
If you insist! Big Grin Motorhome had it's inaugural trip in my possession, only about five mile from where I live. My youngest son came up in his car and we  sorted out  various heating modes, how the awning worked and he got the reversing camera sorted out as well,Also ascertained if the solar panels on the roof were working, which they are.
He then left as the sun set (lovely sunset and sunrise) and Kato grabbed the double bed, complete with his 'blanky' and I slept on the single bed!

After trying out the cooker and making brekkie in the morning, we went for a longish walk to a local landmark and after a cuppa headed back home.

I have often travelled with Kato in the car but I needed to ascertain he would be ok travelling in motorhome, which he was! Cool

The Motorhome is a Peugeot  Autocruise Starspirit which has loads of room as it is only a two berth and is very upmarket inside. I absolutely love it but having only driven an automatic car for the last 30 years or so the manual gearbox and it's size has taken a bit of getting used to. I think the Starspirit name must be taken from the absolutely huge skylight in the living/sleeping area.I have also purchased a sticker which reads " On an adventure before dementia" to stick on it somewhere Big Grin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Broadway Offline
(09-07-2024, 11:43 PM)Vinny Wrote: If you insist! Big Grin Motorhome had it's inaugural trip in my possession, only about five mile from where I live. My youngest son came up in his car and we  sorted out  various heating modes, how the awning worked and he got the reversing camera sorted out as well,Also ascertained if the solar panels on the roof were working, which they are.
He then left as the sun set (lovely sunset and sunrise) and Kato grabbed the double bed, complete with his 'blanky' and I slept on the single bed!

After trying out the cooker and making brekkie in the morning, we went for a longish walk to a local landmark and after a cuppa headed back home.

I have often travelled with Kato in the car but I needed to ascertain he would be ok travelling in motorhome, which he was! Cool

The Motorhome is a Peugeot  Autocruise Starspirit which has loads of room as it is only a two berth and is very upmarket inside. I absolutely love it but having only driven an automatic car for the last 30 years or so the manual gearbox and it's size has taken a bit of getting used to. I think the Starspirit name must be taken from the absolutely huge skylight in the living/sleeping area.I have also purchased a sticker which reads " On an adventure before dementia" to stick on it somewhere Big Grin
Nice one Vinny

I'm sure you and Kato will have many years of fun traveling.
Regards..........Danny Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like Broadway's post:
  • JJB, Veggie, Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Now, tell us Vinny, you've got the Chevvy (is it?), the Fergie and now the camper, sorry motorhome. Where do you park them all? BTW P is so jealous. Lovely pics, say hello to Son of Vinny, like two peas in a pod.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
(10-07-2024, 09:07 AM)JJB Wrote: Now, tell us Vinny, you've got the Chevvy (is it?), the Fergie and now the camper, sorry motorhome. Where do you park them all?  BTW P is so jealous. Lovely pics, say hello to Son of Vinny, like two peas in a pod.
It's a Chrysler Crossfire Roadster!

On the hardtanding area at front of house I have the Fergi and a Nissan campervan which I started to renovate but it has quickly turned into my secondary shed! Now I have the motorhome I will probably get rid, but need to build my secondary shed at the top of the garden first!(Framework up but needs boarding)

The motorhome is parked on the roadway in front of the house at the moment as I can hook it up to electric there and I am busy stocking it for my next trip.

The Chrysler Crossfire and my Vauxhall Corsa are parked in front of my Sisters house which is just up the street!
[-] The following 2 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Veggie

Vinny Offline
Todays lunch will be mince & onion shared with Kato and a litle bit of buttered cooked swede added to mine.

For supper I had yellow sticker chickn Kievs whilst watching England qualify for the final.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie