Vaccine roll out.
Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
That's good news, Bren. They probably only give stickers and cards to troublemakers and cry-babies. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 2 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Bren, JJB

JJB Offline
Moonraker
To be fair P asked for a sticker having seen them on the table, remembering I got one at my first jab and reading this thread Big Grin I'm not sure what the nurse thought of him though, not that he cared. Once a troublemaker always a troublemaker.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Bren, Veggie

Veggie Online
Super Pest Controller
I've just re-read this thread - mainly because I've just had a Covid jab - my 8th. Big Grin
Its hard to remember the worries we all had at the beginning of the Covid vaccinations - and how things have changed over the years. No more visits to Splott - this time (and the last one I had) was at Rookwood Hospital, not quite such a funny name.
My actual appointment was 2 weeks ago but I had a heavy cold so cancelled it. Yesterday, they rang to offer me a new appointment and there were so many options available tomorrow, Friday, early, late, that I lost track of which one we'd agreed upon. My scribbled note said 11.12 or was it 12.11?? To be on the safe side I got there by 11.12, ready to make my apologies for my confusion. I even took a book to read in case i was waiting around for an hour.
As it happened, it didn't matter - there was nobody waiting, apart from the staff, who looked desperate for a customer. It was straight in, jab, straight out, a walk around the hospital grounds and back home again...........and no cards or stickers any more. Big Grin
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Veggie's post:
  • Vinny

JJB Offline
Moonraker
Paul's had one recently but I'm not old enough Tongue

PS I have had a notice to renew my driving licence though. I'm a bit disappointed to say goodbye to my paper licence in favour of a photocard one.
Gardening is an excuse not to do housework
Greetings from Salisbury
Qualified member of the Confused Nutter's Club 
[-] The following 2 users Like JJB's post:
  • Veggie, Vinny

Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
I keep getting texts asking me to make an appointment to get a shingles jab? I haven't bothered up to now as I am a bit wary of them injecting me, and that incluses covid, although I do get the flu jab! Rolleyes
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • Veggie