New greenhouse - this may take some time and you might get bored
Can the Man Offline
Can the Man with the van
(21-05-2020, 08:29 AM)JJB Wrote: We thought it would be a good place for grandma, but that would mean we would have to move her from the rockerySmile

Big GrinIsn't it amazing, just how much spoil there is from a hole !  Don't talk to me about the stones Big Grin.  And the dump won't take them at the moment so they're being stored in bags for when the dump opens.  Don't bother suggesting creating paths, done that and bought several tee shirts.  When we moved into this house in 1985 we spent ages removing stones from the veg patch. Enough to pave a neighbouring farmer's track.  And I've been collecting stones ever since.  I think they breed and have babies in the winter.

They do breed, I have the same problem every year, I’m even finding them breeding in the raised beds in poly tunnel.  Just don’t know. Maybe if I crush some oral contraceptives mix with water and spray the ground they might stop breeding  Big Grin
Coffee keeps me busy until it’s acceptable to drink whiskey.
[-] The following 3 users Like Can the Man's post:
  • Jay, JJB, Mikey

Messages In This Thread
RE: New greenhouse - this may take some time and you might get bored - by Can the Man - 23-05-2020, 12:12 AM