I can feel another experimiment coming on!
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
(17-11-2021, 07:21 PM)SarrissUK Wrote: haha I love this challenge, though I'm feeding three people now, I don't think I can buy only yellow stickered or reduced food.

Saying that though, Jay said to me the other day that I'm not interested in eating anything unless it's out of date haha

I love yellow stickers, especially in Morrisons - very good, and T3sco can be good on a Sunday afternoon before closing. Over the last year, my best bargains have been from the app Too Good to Go. It's shops nearby that will anticipate how many bags of stuff they will have left over towards the end of their trading day and sell them off with about 75% discount (£12's worth for £3 etc). If they don't sell all the bags, you end up with it all! The only negative thing is that you can sometimes not pick up until late at night, which suited me while Jay still lived in Hull - I'd drive home late at night and pick it up on the way. Have a go - download it to your phone and see what's near you! Here even restaurants do it - carveries etc!
Just downloadsed the App Sarris, I'll give it a go! Thanks! Cool
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vinny's post:
  • JJB

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can feel another experimiment coming on! - by Vinny - 17-11-2021, 11:35 PM