The Power of Now, not Whenever!
Veggie Offline
Super Pest Controller
There's a book "The Power of Now" - I have a copy but I've never read it. It sits alongside "The Road less travelled" and "Zen and the Art of motorcycle maintenance" - and I haven't read those either.Smile
Probably never will but the titles appeal to me. In case you're wondering, I helped some friends who were moving away by clearing their bookcases and clutter. She was a Yoga teacher and he's a psychiatrist - there were lots of odd books. Wink
Anyway, back to the "Power of Now" before its tomorrow..............you know those little jobs that catch your eye, need doing but you put off until another day - fingerprints on the door sort of job - they only take a couple of minutes to sort out but you hesitate and forget about them until the next time you open that door. 
Since spotting "The Power of Now" this morning, I've adopted it as my mantra and am trying to do those little jobs when I spot them.
It fits in with my other Mantras "Don't put it down, put it away" and "Don't put off until tomorrow that which should be done today". I'm not very good at remembering those either. Smile

Do you have any similar Mantras?
The Moneyless Chicken says:- 
Use it up, wear it out, make it do or do without.
[-] The following 4 users Like Veggie's post:
  • Can the Man, JJB, Moth, Spec

Messages In This Thread
The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Veggie - 20-06-2021, 02:20 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Moth - 20-06-2021, 02:32 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by JJB - 20-06-2021, 02:33 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by JJB - 20-06-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Veggie - 20-06-2021, 02:45 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Spec - 20-06-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Veggie - 20-06-2021, 07:02 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by MartinH - 20-06-2021, 07:27 PM
RE: The Power of Now, not Whenever! - by Vinny - 20-06-2021, 10:17 PM