2024 - 4 Months of doing something different
Vinny Offline
Geordie living 'ower the watter'
My 'difference' is spending half my life in my motorhome with Kato and finding new places to visit. Eating has become very basic (mainly steak & eggs) as I cook all my food utilising the motorhome hob,grill or oven. I have ordered another air fryer fort o use but this would necessitate an EHU (electric hook up) on a a  campsite. I am trying to utilise FREE parkups and am relying on an ap called Park4night which allows me to add co-ordinates to the sat nav.

At present the majority of my stay aways are three or four nights at differrnt places each night.

Its not as comfy sleepng in a motorhome with Kato (who snores and pants) and with the added concentration of driving a 3.5 tonne vehicle 6.5 metres long, I do need to return to my own bed now and again.
Yesterday I was at the top of Hartside Pass 'stopoveer'  and had to reverse  out over uneven terrain in among a couple of hundred bikers and boy racers with suped up cars in fog wind and rain. Not a pleasant experiaence.!Moved on and spent the night in a very pleasant spot next to the river at Stanhope.
My home, garden & allotment are taking a back seat just now,so maybe I need to curtail my wanderings,but I am loathe to do so! Blush
"The problem with retirement is that you never get a day off"- Abe Lemons
[-] The following 3 users Like Vinny's post:
  • JJB, Small chilli, Veggie

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2024 - 4 Months of doing something different - by Vinny - 02-09-2024, 03:16 PM