Garden And Gossip Forums
2023 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2023 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1789)

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 25-05-2023

You find some wacky diets, Vinny. Big Grin
What are you going to do with all your allotment produce if its trying to poison you? - This Veggie wouldn't dream of it. Wink Not offended either - everyone should be able to do and eat whatever they think is right for them. I still eat fish.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 02:42 PM)Veggie Wrote: You find some wacky diets, Vinny. Big Grin
What are you going to do with all your allotment produce if its trying to poison you? - This Veggie wouldn't dream of it. Wink Not offended either - everyone should be able to do and eat whatever they think is right for them. I still eat fish.
Yeah, I've thought of that while I am toiling at the allotemnt! Blush  It must be my masochistic tendencies kickingin.Looks like my family should be alright for veg this year. Rolleyes Some of the stuff can be used for 'flavourings' such as the garlic, and even I can't eat lambs liver without onions! Smile
It's not really a diet as such for me veggie. It's a way of life. I am always satiated, losing viceral fat from the stomch and gaining muscle and strength. I wouldn't try and talk anyone else into it, but I am happy and it works for me. Cool I've just finished eating my lamb steaks and it's now turning into a toss up of whether I prefer lamb or the six ribeye steaks I bought this morning. Dissapointed the butcher had no dripping or kidney to go with my steak, but for him I suppose it's supply and demand.

I'll give you 3 months before you come up with another eating regime (daren't call it a "diet"). You don't think your weight loss and toning up has anything to do with all the exercise you do?

(25-05-2023, 04:07 PM)Veggie Wrote: I'll give you 3 months before you come up with another eating regime (daren't call it a "diet"). You don't think your weight loss and toning up has anything to do with all the exercise you do?
I have been excercising regularily for years and stayed at my former weight? The weight I have purposely lost is only over the last month or so. Joint pain has diminished, I am feeling better,sleeping better and have more mental clarity.
I hope you are wrong about the 3 month because I am running out of eating regimes! Big Grin

There's always the Cabbage Soup Diet to use up all your surplus veg. Big Grin

(25-05-2023, 10:22 PM)Veggie Wrote: There's always the Cabbage Soup Diet to use up all your surplus veg. Big Grin
...............that's if the pigeons leave me any! Big Grin

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 26-05-2023

Tonight is beef short rib & chips. Followed by banana bread

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 26-05-2023

Today was scrambled eggs and prawns for brekkie and YS Smoked Haddock fillets with Cheddar,ale & Mustard along with 12 Choriizo style Pork Chipolatas later on The two items blended very well together and I ate them al-fresco seated on the decking in the sunshine! Smile

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 27-05-2023

The Saturday usual. Chilli & rice.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 28-05-2023

Yesterday tagliatelle and bol.
This evening beef, Yorkshire puds, roasties with cauli and carrots.