Garden And Gossip Forums
2023 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2023 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1789)

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 22-05-2023

B. Porridge, Blackberries & Raspberries.
L. Olive ciabatta with tuna mayo and coleslaw
D. Tofu fried rice and a Veggie Tikka Masala.
Jam doughnut.

All FREE apart from the tuna which was leftover from a couple of days ago.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 23-05-2023

Yellow sticker smoked cod and sea Bream. Sea bream is a very tasty fish and I always look out for it. Because i wa still a bit pecish I had a serving of fried chilli infused grilling cheese as well (squeaky cheese) Smile

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 23-05-2023

Yesterday tortellini minestrone soup, today toasted cheese sandwiches.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 23-05-2023

B. Granola & stewed apple
L. Leftover Croquetas mashed onto toast
D. Leftover Tofu fried rice and a Veggie Tikka Masala.
Jam doughnut.

All FREE except the Granola.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 24-05-2023

Ribeye and eggs for brekkie then beef mince and black pudding for tea! That should do me for today or I might have a tin of sardines before bedtime. Smile

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 25-05-2023

Today will be grilled Lamb steaks (why is it when I see all these lambs running around with their Ma's on the moors, all I can think of is lamb steaks, sorry Veggie!) Rolleyes

When we were kids playing on the moors we used to shout " Mint sauce" to chase the sheep! Smile

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 25-05-2023

Last night was venison tacos.

I’ll be back later with tonight’s menu. As at the moment I’ve no idea or inspiration.

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 08:39 AM)Vinny Wrote: Today will be grilled Lamb steaks (why is it when I see all these lambs running around with their Ma's on the moors, all I can think of is lamb steaks, sorry Veggie!) Rolleyes

When we were kids playing on the moors we used to shout " Mint sauce" to chase the sheep! Smile
Are you only eating meat & fish now, Vinny? Even cavemen ate fruit and veg!

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 08:54 AM)Small chilli Wrote: Last night was venison tacos.

I’ll be back later with tonight’s menu. As at the moment I’ve no idea or inspiration.
A decision has been made. Spaghetti bolognas

RE: 2023 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 25-05-2023

(25-05-2023, 10:17 AM)Veggie Wrote:
(25-05-2023, 08:39 AM)Vinny Wrote: Today will be grilled Lamb steaks (why is it when I see all these lambs running around with their Ma's on the moors, all I can think of is lamb steaks, sorry Veggie!) Rolleyes

Are you only eating meat & fish now, Vinny? Even cavemen ate fruit and veg!
It's called 'The proper human diet' Beef, butter, bacon and eggs is my mainstay! Its the direct opposite to Vegan.

I add a bit of oily fish for the omega 3 and a few extra tasty bits of offal and other meats for variety. Veggies are trying to poison you and are carcinogenic, they don't want to be eaten. Fruit is full of fructose which is a sugar   used to fatten you up a bit for the lean winter months if you think you need it.

I have lost a lot of weight (and tummy) and I feel as fit as a butchers dog! Big Grin

Each to there own Veggie, I hope it doesn't offend you. Rolleyes