Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1389)

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - PyreneesPlot - 08-06-2022

Went to make egg fried rice with veggies and hot sauce and then found I didn't have any rice! How did that happen? Egg fried rice noodles worked fine.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 08-06-2022

Egg noodles here too with stir fried courgette, mangetout and chard with some added vegan "pastrami". Another free meal for the Moneyless Chicken. Big Grin
Before anyone says something - I did pay for the cooking oil and the soy sauce but they're store cupboard staples and don't count. Wink

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - JJB - 08-06-2022

Say something? We wouldn't dare. Smile

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 09-06-2022

(08-06-2022, 07:58 PM)Veggie Wrote: Egg noodles here too with stir fried courgette, mangetout and chard with some added vegan "pastrami". Another free meal for the Moneyless Chicken. Big Grin
Before anyone says something - I did pay for the cooking oil and the soy sauce  but they're store cupboard staples and don't count. Wink
Mine was even cheaper as I feasted on a funeral buffet! Tongue 

I am back on OMAD,(One Meal A Day) so made the most of it as it was a big buffet with only a few people there Rolleyes . My dear auld Aunty Freda was 92 whe she passed away. May she rest in peace. Confused

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 09-06-2022

RIP Aunty Freda. Your little nephew, Vinny, has stuffed himself in your name.Wink

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 09-06-2022

(09-06-2022, 04:20 PM)Veggie Wrote: RIP Aunty Freda. Your little nephew, Vinny, has stuffed himself in your name.Wink
She was a cracking cook! Rolleyes Hers scones were the talk of the town! Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 09-06-2022

Egg mayo sandwich

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 09-06-2022

Egg noodles in cheese sauce with more pseudo vegan pastrami.
The good thing about being given free food is you get to try stuff you wouldn't buy and, in the case of pseudo pastrami, never will buy. Its like eating red paper tissues!

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 10-06-2022

(09-06-2022, 09:13 PM)Veggie Wrote: Egg noodles in cheese sauce with more pseudo vegan pastrami.
The good thing about being given free food is you get to try stuff you wouldn't buy and, in the case of pseudo pastrami, never will buy. Its like eating red paper tissues!
Love pastrami............the real thing of course! Tongue I love brisket (which it's made from) in fact you have just given me an idea for my Sunday lunch............beef brisket it is with all the trimmings! Cool Used to be a cheap cut of meat, not so now though! Sick

Today is Fishy Friday so I have some smoked hake I will try? Huh Not sure what I will team it up with but it will have to be summat substantial as I am on my OMAD again? Smile

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 10-06-2022

Faggots, with mashed potatoes, mushy peas and gravy.