Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1389)

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 28-01-2022

As its friday I have to have summat fishy related. I have a load of battered Calamari in the freezer so i will fry some of that up. I also have some fresh Tikka basted chicken thighs which need to be used up so I will team them up with the Calamari and have steamed broccolli with both. I never seem to do conventional meals, they always finish up a mismatch! Rolleyes

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - JJB - 28-01-2022

Sounds tasty Vinny, enjoy

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Broadway - 28-01-2022

The usual fish finger sandwich/roll, chips, and salad.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 28-01-2022

(28-01-2022, 10:20 AM)Vinny Wrote: As its friday I have to have summat fishy related. I have a load of battered Calamari in the freezer so i will fry some of that up. I also have some fresh Tikka basted chicken thighs which need to be used up so I will team them up with the Calamari and have steamed broccolli with both. I never seem to do conventional meals, they always finish up a mismatch! Rolleyes
That's like Surf and Turf................but different. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Can the Man - 28-01-2022

Stuffed chicken fillet wrapped in bacon and roasted in the oven, roast spuds, boiled cavolo nero, steamed carrots. Veg is all my own, dug the carrots fresh and picked the kale fresh, spuds were dug last weekend

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 28-01-2022

(27-01-2022, 11:15 PM)Veggie Wrote: Wonky Jacket potato with Heinz Curry beans from one of the Freebie "past their use by date" tins that came with the  mountain of spaghetti.
The beans were in date (Jan 2022) so no idea why they gave those away. Only 3 more tins of these left. Big Grin
Same again with the other half of the tin Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 28-01-2022

(28-01-2022, 06:45 PM)Veggie Wrote:
(28-01-2022, 10:20 AM)Vinny Wrote: As its friday I have to have summat fishy related. I have a load of battered Calamari in the freezer so i will fry some of that up. I also have some fresh Tikka basted chicken thighs which need to be used up so I will team them up with the Calamari and have steamed broccolli with both. I never seem to do conventional meals, they always finish up a mismatch! Rolleyes
That's like Surf and Turf................but different. Big Grin
Surf and woodchip you mean! Rolleyes Just doesn't have the same ring to it though!

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - JJB - 29-01-2022

Paella (ish) last night, homemade mixed bean chilli tonight, and maybe several nights as there's a lot of it Smile

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 29-01-2022

Yesterday stir fried onions, garlic, mushrooms and courgettes tipped into cooked pasta then stirred in some Stilton.

This evening our usual Tagliatelle and bol.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Broadway - 29-01-2022

Burger onions chips & salad tonight