Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1389)

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 17-10-2022

Should have been Meatless Monday today, but sod that, I had Ribeye steak and salad! Blush The reason for this was that I fasted yesterday and needed something substantial and high protein! Smile
Tomorrow is Chicken Chasseur made with boneless chicken thighs which I will set away in the slow cooker this evening after a trip to a local studio for an abs workout. Cool

It will just have to be Meatless Wednesday this week! Big Grin Rolleyes

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - JJB - 17-10-2022

(17-10-2022, 05:04 PM)Vinny Wrote: Should have been Meatless Monday today, but sod that, I had Ribeye steak and salad! Blush The reason for this was that I fasted yesterday and needed something substantial and high protein! Smile
Tomorrow is Chicken Chasseur made with boneless chicken thighs which I will set away in the slow cooker this evening after a trip to a local studio for an abs workout. Cool

You're eating Kato's dinner again, I hope you apologised to him Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 17-10-2022

B. Sourdough toast & jam
L Sourdough toast, leftover tuna mayo & tomatoes
Pear
D Spiced Basmati Rice & brown lentils cooked with fried onions and Crispy Fried Jackfruit wingz

A FREE day. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 17-10-2022

Deep fried Camembert with toast & red currant jelly. Followed by double chocolate chip muffins.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 17-10-2022

(17-10-2022, 06:50 PM)JJB Wrote:
(17-10-2022, 05:04 PM)Vinny Wrote: Should have been Meatless Monday today, but sod that, I had Ribeye steak and salad! Blush The reason for this was that I fasted yesterday and needed something substantial and high protein! Smile

You're eating Kato's dinner again, I hope you apologised to him Big Grin
Nah,he has chicken thighs with skin on,roasted then de-boned by  me. Rolleyes He likes his dinner warm as well. The thighs I have just set away in the slow cooker are boneless/skinless and the three that are left from the pack will go into the freezer for another day! Cool I'll just check the slow cooker before going to bed. Smile

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 18-10-2022

Well, the chicken chasseur has the house smelling wonderful ater an overnight cooking in the slow cooker. Cool I need to think of summat to go with it that isn't too heavy on the carbs though? Rice is the obvious thing but is carb loaded.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 18-10-2022

(17-10-2022, 09:45 AM)Bren Wrote: Sausage, veg and mushroom casserole.

Same again today, at least this time I won't be smelling it cooking in the slow cooker all afternoon.  Rolleyes   its so tempting to dip a slice of bread in.   Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 18-10-2022

B. Sourdough toast & jam
L Missed lunch as I was out and about
2 pears
D Yesterday's leftover Spiced Basmati Rice & brown lentils & Crispy Fried Jackfruit wingz with mangetout, beans and a carrot from the garden

FREE day. Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - SarrissUK - 18-10-2022

A bag of frozen stirfry for tea tonight. Tuesday is office day and it's not making me inspired to cook when I get home.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Small chilli - 18-10-2022

Had chips & homemade baked beans (home grown beans).

https://oldworldgardenfarms.com/2018/05/22/homemade-baked-beans-recipe/

Best baked beans ever. Didn’t add the bacon . Can highly recommend them, just lovely. Not the quickest recipe.

Bob had lamb chops with his.