Garden And Gossip Forums
2022 - Tonight's recipe - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: Kitchen Talk (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: DIY Kitchen (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: 2022 - Tonight's recipe (/showthread.php?tid=1389)

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 20-01-2022

(19-01-2022, 09:43 PM)Veggie Wrote: Salmon fillet with some sort of fancy dressing, homemade potato and carrot mash, cauli & broccoli (all yellow stickered).
A box of mash leftover for the freezer.
Used the cooking water (pressure cooked) with the odds and ends of mash and the remains of the black pea, tomato and onion concoction, made a couple of days ago and made enough lunch time soup for a couple of meals.
Same again tonight. Still some mash left for tomorrow - and a bowl of leftover soup for lunch.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 20-01-2022

(20-01-2022, 06:48 PM)JJB Wrote: Tonight and probably the rest of the week is yellow sticker chichen thighs, homegrown honeyboat squash and mushrooms in a moroccan sauce with couscous and salad. Topped it with toasted seeds just because I could.Smile
I've never had the good fortune to come across yellow stickered chicken thighs. My dog gets two roasted thighs a day in with his Beta dog biscuits so If I ever did find any I would buy the lot and freeze them! Cool He either gets two thighs a day or lately, one chicken leg! Rolleyes

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Broadway - 21-01-2022

Fish finger sandwich, chips, and salad tonight.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Vinny - 21-01-2022

Oven cooked cod loin (in tinfoil) with green lentils and broccoli.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - JJB - 21-01-2022

(20-01-2022, 10:59 PM)Vinny Wrote:
(20-01-2022, 06:48 PM)JJB Wrote: Tonight and probably the rest of the week is yellow sticker chichen thighs, homegrown honeyboat squash and mushrooms in a moroccan sauce with couscous and salad. Topped it with toasted seeds just because I could.Smile
I've never had the good fortune to come across yellow stickered chicken thighs. My dog gets two roasted thighs a day in with his Beta dog biscuits so If I ever did find any I would buy the lot and freeze them! Cool He either gets two thighs a day or lately, one chicken leg! Rolleyes

I reckon Kato eats better than P Big Grin

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Can the Man - 21-01-2022

Southern fried chicken Maryland with mashed potatoes and beans

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - SarrissUK - 21-01-2022

I made chicken tikka griddled on the cast iron griddle last night, with indian spiced chips with tzatziki. It was gorgeous, and it's a slimming recipe! Tonight we had slimming fakeaway - home made KFC but I have to say it wasn't nearly as good as other fakeaway recipes I've done for southern fried chicken that I've done in the past. It's fun to try new recipes though!

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Veggie - 22-01-2022

Veggie burgers and the last of the carrot & potato mash with cauli and broccoli.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Bren - 22-01-2022

Yesterday veggie chow mein, this evening tagliatelle, bol with the pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.

RE: 2022 - Tonight's recipe - Broadway - 22-01-2022

(22-01-2022, 11:48 AM)Bren Wrote: Yesterday veggie chow mein,  this evening tagliatelle, bol  with the pesto, parmesan and garlic bread.
You like your tagliatelle on a Saturday BrenSmileSmile