Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - What's made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - What's made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

RE: What's made you happy today? - JJB - 21-12-2021

Nice day out with the girls for some retail therapy.... didn't buy anything but had a good natter. We were all looking forward to a bacon and brie pannini in a charity cafe for lunch but it was closed due to staff shortages.....not so happy..... I was really anticipating that pannini Sad look on the bright side no lunch no calories, not that I'm counting at this time of year though.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Can the Man - 21-12-2021

THank you everybody for your kind thoughts and wishes. Just been out for a spin in my new camper van with the wife.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Proserpina - 21-12-2021

I arrived home to an incredibly exciting package. Goodness me, that's a lot of intriguing seeds! Thank you so much to Veggie and everyone in the seed circle Big Grin

Now I just need to work out how I'm going to fit 16 varieties of tomato into my greenhouse!

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 21-12-2021

Glad they've arrived, Pros!
..........and the answer to your problem - 8 on one side and 8 on the other. Big Grin

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mark_Riga - 22-12-2021

(20-12-2021, 08:08 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Today I celebrate 41 years married to the same woman, not something you come across to often nowadays.

You're just getting started. we've been married 45 years next April - and going out together, on and off, for about 60. When I was about 11, I saw a young girl, new to the village, skipping down the street and got a feeling of impending doom.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Can the Man - 22-12-2021

(22-12-2021, 02:37 PM)Mark_Riga Wrote:
(20-12-2021, 08:08 PM)Can the Man Wrote: Today I celebrate 41 years married to the same woman, not something you come across to often nowadays.

You're just getting started. we've been married 45 years next April - and going out together, on and off, for about 60. When I was about 11, I saw a young girl, new to the village, skipping down the street and got a feeling of impending doom.
I can beat you on that one Mark, my wife and I were in first class together at 7/8 years of age when my family moved into the area in 1967/68. Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - JJB - 23-12-2021

(21-12-2021, 08:06 PM)Can the Man Wrote: THank you everybody for your kind thoughts and wishes. Just been out for a spin in my new camper van with the wife.

Have we had the pleasure of a piccy of the new camper Can?

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 23-12-2021

I’m going to stop entering competitions it’s becoming embarrassing  Big Grin  Wink .

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 23-12-2021

Come on, tell us!!

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 23-12-2021

(23-12-2021, 01:43 PM)Veggie Wrote: Come on, tell us!!
I don’t actually know it’s a mystery prize.
surprised you’ve not spotted it yet  Wink