Garden And Gossip Forums
2020/21 - What's made you happy today? - Printable Version

+- Garden And Gossip Forums (https://gardenandgossip.org)
+-- Forum: General (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General discussion (https://gardenandgossip.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: 2020/21 - What's made you happy today? (/showthread.php?tid=128)

RE: What's made you happy today? - PyreneesPlot - 19-11-2021

The final trip to the tip with the rubbish created by the extension which we began 11 months ago. Not finished, but then nor is the initial build, 11 years onĀ  Big Grin

RE: What's made you happy today? - Proserpina - 19-11-2021

A planned completion date has been agreed Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - SarrissUK - 19-11-2021

Yay to both PP and Pros! So much house joy Smile

I'm happy because I got my delivery from Farmer Gracy today and the bulbs were in lovely paper bags, and the order paper has a beautiful piece of art on the back that is worth framing. Added to the parcel were an envelope with the paperwork in it, along with two beautiful postcards, wrapped with a card Thank you wrapper. Just beautiful and it made me smile Smile

RE: What's made you happy today? - Mark_Riga - 19-11-2021

This morning I saw a big moon going down in the West just as the sun was coming up in the East.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Veggie - 22-11-2021

Happiness tinged with sadness!
The sale of my woodland was completed today and the proceeds are in my bank. Its the end of an era and now the only woodland I have are the trees in the garden.
It'll be interesting to watch the purchaser's website and see how much they sell it on for.Wink

RE: What's made you happy today? - JJB - 22-11-2021

I really like all this happy news, make me smile and feel good, thank you all

RE: What's made you happy today? - Admin - 22-11-2021

(19-11-2021, 09:18 PM)Proserpina Wrote: A planned completion date has been agreed Smile

Fantastic Pros Smile

I think we are all as excited as you are

RE: What's made you happy today? - Small chilli - 26-11-2021

Early unexpected Christmas present

RE: What's made you happy today? - JJB - 26-11-2021

I believe we are flea free, no bites for a couple of days, spraying and hoovering has worked, thanks Sarriss. I've ordered a Hazmat/CSI type suit to venture next door when I have to, as I've discovered the spray they have used (and think they have solved the problem with) is basically silicon based with no insecticide, I'm not that hopeful they've succeeded so I want to be prepared. Him nextdoor thinks I've picked up fleas from the garden, implying it's not his cat or house but my own fault I've got 30 odd bites that are still itching!. In 46 years of messing about in this garden I have never brought in fleas, the odd tick perhaps but no fleas. I'm told fleas like to bite women best so that's why he doesn't think it's his environment as he hasn't been bitten. P only had a few bites too. Anyway saga over here at least so I'm happy.

RE: What's made you happy today? - Bren - 26-11-2021

Had my booster today and because the walk in section was closed there was no queuing.